1. The Principal reserves the right of accepting or refusing any student who seeks admission in this school.
2. No admission is made unless the child has passed a test essential subjects. Transfer Certificate must be produced in case the child.has previously attended any school. The minimum age required for admission to the Nursery Class is 3½ years.
3. The date of birth certified to be correct at the time of admission will not be altered on any account.
4. The school authorities reserve the right to dismiss those pupil's from the school whose conduct is found unsatisfactory.
5. A pupil’s name may be struck off the school Register if he/she is absent from the school for more than 10 days without the Principal’s prior permission. He/she will have to fulfill the condition for admission like a new pupil. A week’s notice must be given in writing by parents or guardians before a child is withdrawn. The school leaving certificate will not be given unless all the dues are fully paid. A pupil failing in a class twice must discontinue his/her studies in the school.
PROCEDURE FOR WITHDRAWAL AND FEES REGULATIONS
A calender month’s notice is to be given before withdrawal of a child. Fees for January and February will be paid by children leaving the School at the end of the School term. All fees are to be paid in advance. No transfer certificate will be issued unless all sums due to the school have been paid in full. Fees should be paid by the 10th of every month. No deductions are made for vacations or broken periods. The transfer Certificate will be issued only after three month's attendance.
1. March (March)
2. April (April)
3. May + January (May)
4. June (June)
5. July + February (July)
6. August (August)
7. September + December (September)
8. October (October)
9. November (November)
* The parents are supposed to deposit fees by 10th of every month in State Bank of India Subathu.
* No funds will be re – fund able after the admission of the pupil in the school.