14. No collection for any purpose what so ever may be made in the school without the permission of the Principal.
15. All must consider it their social responsibility to keep the school permises clean.
16. Every child should avoid scribbling on the walls and the furniture, throwing waste papers, fruit peels etc. out of the windows. Make use of the waste paper baskets and bins provided for this purpose.
17. Children are requested to take care of their personal property, the school authorities do not accept the responsibility, of loss of books, money, tiffin carriers etc.
18. Children should take special care of the school property. Any kind of damage done to the school property must be made good. Children who scribble on the furniture and walls will be fined.
19. Ornaments or jewellery of any kind is not allowed in the school.
20. Money should not be lent or borrowed or articles exchanged.
21. Pupils are answerable to the school authorities for their conduct both in the school and outside. Misbehaviour justifies dismissal.
22. Children must always greet their teachers, elders & friends whenever they meet them in the school & outside.
23. They must be docile in their obedience to their parents and teachers giving them always respect and affection that is their due and accepting their guidance and corrections with gratitude.
24. Pupils who have been late or have been absent on the previous day will not be admitted to the class unless the reason is explained in a written note signed by the guardian. Birthdays and picnics are not sufficient reasons for absence.
25. Leave of absence will be granted only on written application from parents and that too for not more than three consecutive days and only for grave reasons.
26. Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 10 consecutive days renders the rolls.
27. Those who are absent because of sickness must produce a medical certificate before being admitted to class.
28. Every pupil who returns after suffering from an infection or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate permitting him/her to do so.
29. During the school hours, no pupil will be allowed to leave the premises without the permission of the Principal and the written permission of the parents.
30. All the students must speak in English within the class and school premises. English conversation as far as possible, should be maintained at home too.
31. Bullying and using of foul language are punishable offences.
32. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of home work, frequent late arrival, willful disobedience, or conduct injurious to the tone and discipline of the school will be serious dealt with.
33. A student who uses unfair means during test will be given zero in that subject. Repetition of the same will result in the dismissal.Any student who is found tampering with marks in the Report card and other school certificates will be asked to leave the school.